Rental Policy FAQ
Here are a few things to know when renting with us! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 404-997-3648.
How long is my item rental?
- All rental items have a 14-day rental period. This period begins when the item is delivered to your destination.
- You can ship order back before your rental period is up.
Do I need to complete anything when I receive the orders?
- All orders are required to have a signature for confirmation of delivery.
What happens if I ship item late or don't send the item back?
- We will send you a reminder to ship the item back. Please carefully manage time so the item is shipped on or before the 2-week mark.
- If you decide you want to keep the item or haven’t returned the item after the 4-week mark, the remainder balance will be charged to your account. For example: the rental price is $40. But the price WE are selling the item at is $130—the remainder balance $90 will be charged.
How do I return the item?
- We will send you a return label via e-mail. All you have to do is pack and send.
What happens if I damage the item?
- Once an item is returned we will inspect the item for any damages. Depending on the damaging will will charge accordingly.
- Damages that cause an item to be unusable will be charged full listing price.